1. Very visible. 24 x 18 inches, double sided
2. Ugly for an ugly plant, reminder of the Phragmites Horror Trailer
3. Arresting – get people to stop and look, ask questions and take some literature, get involved hopefully
4. Durable – exterior signs meant to last for about 2 years, water resistant and UV resistant
5. Practical – Stakes to insert into substrates
Tips on using them to best advantage:
- If the stand is on private property, ask permission to put the sign up. It may be best to use it during cuts days only – while there is activity going on.
- Have handouts if possible for passersby who are curious. Georgian Bay can supply 20 of these pamphlets to you while quantities last.
- Do not leave these signs on public property or parks.
- When you are finished with these signs at a stand, please store them. They should be able to be used multiple times and we know invasive Phragamites is a commitment.
How do I get some?
Check out Phragbusters apparel and rules on how you can get some of these signs.